3800 Chicago Auto Show

I

imported_1fastGTP

yea im goen with my buddy during the week. i heard theres some really sick cars this year. i want to see that new toyota hybrid, it looks soo bad ass. saw some clips of the indy vette... not my cup of tea. but when i go im taken a ton of pics and shall post.

630_GTO

Addict
Nov 6, 2007
Woodridge
went with my little brother yesterday befor work....i have some nice pics but cant post em for some reason and i dont know how to deleate old ones...the new lexus concept looks like a celica front...but thats me but has cool exhaust, the ADUI R8 concept is sexy (for those of you that play car games its the last car in Need For Speed Carbon) canaro was there...but just the convertable...meh im a hard top guy...if i find out how to get rid of pics ill post em otherwise im sure someone else will

bracketracer

Jun 20, 2008
I went to the Chicago Auto Show for the first time ever yesterday. It was well worth the trip down in the snow from WI. I love the new G8! It will definitely be my next car, but I will wait until '10 or '11 (there are always bugs to work out in the first few model years). Maybe by then, they will offer even more than 362 HP! Until then, I'll still be loving my GTP!

I

imported_silverbullet

just letting you guys know that some shell gas station are giving out a $5 discount admission to the auto show. it's only good if you go during the weekdays. i have 5 coupons if someone wants it pm me. i'll probably go saturday or sunday.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info