3800 Used Tires

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
I know a while back someone posted some info about a place that had used tires. I'm looking for a (mildly) used Goodyear Assurance Tripletred to replace one of mine that has what I believe to be a bad/slipped belt.

The car has a front end "shake" coming from what feels to me to be the left front wheel (steering wheel shakes), so I took it off and had it balanced, and they were able to balance it (wasnt a roadforce balance) but the shake never went away. I do not believe it to be the other wheel, I'm fairly certain it is the tire on the left front rim.

FWIW: Not that rolling it on the ground is a good indicator but when I did, it about tipped over, and their is no abnormal tire wear on that tire.

Thanks
-Nick

Edited: Oh yeah, this is in the stock size 225/60r16

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Thanks Ryan.. I love them. Great handling (for an all season), they got me threw that snow storm (the one that was a little over a month back) the tires had more guts than I did. They seem to be wearing really well, and are still are fairly quiet w a hard ~40k on them. The only thing wass that tire with a bad belt, but I don't blame that on a tire, I really nailed a pothole I just couldnt avoid a while back and I think thats what did it in.

I

imported_GraFFix

Majestic Tire Store
3810 N Cicero Ave
Chicago, IL 60641
(773) 283-5588

I got all 4 tires for my mustang there...(2) 245/45/17 and (2) 275/40/17 mounted and balanced for $160

Give them a call see if they have what your looking for...

Good luck

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• SaturdaysGS
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list