3800 NINTENDO WII FORSALE!!

• Thread starter imported_1fastGTP
  • Start date
I

imported_1fastGTP

this thing is basically brand new. I bought it last week, and i played it maybe 3 times? i shouldnt have gone out and bought it cuz i need money to fix my trans. its got the wrapping box etc.. still. like i said i dont feel like loosing money on this deal since its brand new, an if i dont get asking price for it i will just sell it on ebay(350.00 maybe. 325.00 at lowest). Comes with 2 year warranty, 1 controller, wii sports game just everything right our of the box. let me know if anyone is interested. I will post pics in a little bit. Oh yea, obviously you can come to me and pic it up for teh same price i paid, which is 310.

Thanks for looking
SHaun

03turbogt

Regular
Oct 7, 2008
how? what do i say, hey i just dont want it anymore? if say something is wrong with it, they will give me a new one.
[/b]

i dont know somehow i returend a surround sound after 2 weeks of having it i told them that my mom bought the same one and that there was a miscommunication for my dads b-day and they bought it and everything was open! im sure you can just say i dont want it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info