3800 For those trying to reach me

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I have no idea if anyone is trying to reach me, my phone is usually ringing off the hook. Last week I ran my phone through the washing machine, and the display is gone. It ocassionaly rings, and if I can hear it I answer it. Since I do so much metalwork, it generally goes unanswered if I don't know it's ringing.

So if anyone needs to reach me, PM or call the house at 630-759-5149. I won't be able to replace this phone for a few weeks, so for now it's the only option.
Thanks,
Ron

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
I have no idea if anyone is trying to reach me, my phone is usually ringing off the hook. Last week I ran my phone through the washing machine, and the display is gone. It ocassionaly rings, and if I can hear it I answer it. Since I do so much metalwork, it generally goes unanswered if I don't know it's ringing.

So if anyone needs to reach me, PM or call the house at 630-759-5149. I won't be able to replace this phone for a few weeks, so for now it's the only option.
Thanks,
Ron
[/b]

Ron give me a Call i work for Sprint in Downers Grove i Can get u a phone :D :D

I

imported_Ron Vogel

<div class='quotemain'>

Thanks,
Ron
[/b]

Ron give me a Call i work for Sprint in Downers Grove i Can get u a phone :D :D
[/b][/quote]
I'll hit you up on this for sure, I went to Sprint, but they gave me a few options. Either I a. take the $75 discount on a new phone, and renew my service or b. I add a line, get a new number and phone, then cancel my old line.

I'd rather keep my current # if possible.

My other big problem is my phonebook...it's in my phone. I have no way to contact anyone since I can't see any of the numbers. So I need to get your # Chad.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
My other big problem is my phonebook...it's in my phone. I have no way to contact anyone since I can't see any of the numbers. So I need to get your # Chad.[/b]

You can take the simcard out and put it into any phone that has the same service and your numbers will still be there or you can buy a unlocked phone on the internet and use any service.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

My other big problem is my phonebook...it's in my phone. I have no way to contact anyone since I can't see any of the numbers. So I need to get your # Chad.[/b]

You can take the simcard out and put it into any phone that has the same service and your numbers will still be there or you can buy a unlocked phone on the internet and use any service.
[/b]
Simcard?

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Simcard?[/b]

SIM-card.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subscriber_Identity_Module

Sprint doesn't use Sim Cards[/b]

Really.. I didnt know that. So you gotta take it to the sprint store to transfer numbers? Or do they use something simular to a simcard?

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Simcard?[/b]

SIM-card.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subscriber_Identity_Module

Sprint doesn't use Sim Cards[/b]

Really.. I didnt know that. So you gotta take it to the sprint store to transfer numbers? Or do they use something simular to a simcard?
[/b]

DUMB DUMB LOL sprint is CDMA NOT GSM!!!! ANYYWAS....yeah ron my cell # is 815-955-7215
Where did u go and they told u u can cansel your old line...i have some phones here or i can order u a brand new one for cheaper then customers get when they are new customers.... lol i love company discounts....ALSO if your phone powers on i can get your phone book off it and trasfur it....GIVE ME A CALL OR EMAIL ME [email protected]... u helped me out with my gtp i told u i owed u one lol

Ron give me a Call i work for Sprint in Downers Grove i Can get u a phone biggrin.gif biggrin.gif [/b]
Nah, come to me, T Mobile :p
[/b]

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U DONT WANA DO THAT......THATS LIKE SELLIGN YOUR GTP FOR A HONDA LOL

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
ron i got a guy i work with with a good phone i think he is lookin to get 70 for it. its a sanyo 7400. GREAT phone. ill call him now. he hasn't put it on ebay yet. if you are interested just let me know.
[/b]

Ron i can get u a brand new phone a better on at that.... off my advantace cub(Employee Discounts)......let me know what phone u want and i can get it for u cheaper than anywhere else and its brand new...juss give me a call oe email me what u want

I

imported_Ron Vogel

<div class='quotemain'>
ron i got a guy i work with with a good phone i think he is lookin to get 70 for it. its a sanyo 7400. GREAT phone. ill call him now. he hasn't put it on ebay yet. if you are interested just let me know.
[/b]

Ron i can get u a brand new phone a better on at that.... off my advantace cub(Employee Discounts)......let me know what phone u want and i can get it for u cheaper than anywhere else and its brand new...juss give me a call oe email me what u want
[/b][/quote]
Thanks, I'll give you a call tomorrow. I may not be able to do anything about it until Friday though. I'm kind of stuck in the house trying to get a pile of stuff done this week.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I can get a new I-phone for cheap. Please come to me Ron. I'll pay you to take it and I'll send you and Beth to Hawaii and watch the kids please? Anything to win your favor... anything. :eek: :wacko:
[/b]
Geesh....

Chad is the man, btw...sorry dude :lolsign:

I went over to the Sprint store by my house (Chad's Mom works there) I talked to her (she was very nice). Anyway, it is always better to stick with a new phone if possible (at least for me) because the battery is fresh and will hold a charge the longest. I wasn't out to get a fancy phone or anything, I just need something cheap and reliable. I picked out a Samsung 640A (pretty much what I have now, except updated). Has decent battery life, and bright easy to read buttons. My last one was actually a trooper until I washed it. It fell off the back of Mike K's truck while he was heading home one day. I found it a mile or two down the road in the curb...and it was ringing!

The battery life on the phone is very good, and that's one of the things I liked the most about it.

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
[/b]
[/b]

hummmm ooook tell me in there when im bashing u??????? all i was stating is that i can get ron a new phone cheap i wasent even directing what i said towards u so calm the fuck down

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
I can get a new I-phone for cheap. Please come to me Ron. I'll pay you to take it and I'll send you and Beth to Hawaii and watch the kids please? Anything to win your favor... anything. :eek: :wacko:
[/b]

Hummmm ooooook i wasent trying to win a "Favor" from ron Mike i told him that i owed him from when he helped me out with my gtp and i told em i would take care of him on the new phone

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info