3800 Tax website was GREAT!!

I

imported_GraFFix

I usually get the same amount every year...and usually when I do get it back its spent before i even get it lol.

This year its mustang parts. Full length subframe connectors, tourqe box reinforcment, MT drag radials for my welds and a Dyno tune by Bob Kurgan

Woo hooo 500hp+ here I come! lol

Ohh I almost forgot., I also need a top end gasket kit for the GP since that is sitting on the street blown up...that sonofabitch

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
I hope my wife and I get back around 3k or so with my mortgauge now. Maybe more who knows?

I have all the paper work I need except for OHIO SAVINGS BANK!!!!!!!!!! Damm them!!

Tax rebate Spending:

1,000 into a emergency savings fund
2,000 into the house?...frt landscaped, bathroom remodel, back deck, carpet or new wood blinds in the house?.....will see. B)

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotemain'>
I have used www.freetaxusa.com for the past 3 or 4 years.
It's easy to use and cheep.

[/b]

This is my second year using them...Fedral Income Tax is free to file!!!
I actually found them on the irs WEBSITE.

Steve
[/b][/quote]

Yup. Goto www.irs.gov and you can find a way to file for free. I think there are 3 choices and depending on how much you make, filing is free and online.

Trust me you'll spend a whole lot more on them little buggers than you'll ever get back.
I didn't know you had to feed them and buy them clothes and stuff.[/b]

You feed yours and give them new clothes?? :unsure:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info