3800 look what found

• Thread starter imported_silverbullet
  • Start date
I

imported_silverbullet

went to victory junk yard this morning and found me a 96 olds aurora tb with maf sensor. i can't believe they charged me $15 just for them to take it out. there's only four bolts holding it. on top of that they charged another $10 for core charge. total $129. i guess this was i been looking for it's worth it, but next time i'm bringing my own tools.

IMG_2049.jpg

IMG_2048.jpg

I

imported_silverbullet

wrong sinner! that is the northstar tb came off a 96 aurora 4.0. 95-2001 olds aurora used n* engine on their 4.0 model. only the 96-99 n* will fit the L67. all i need now is the adapter kit from wbody store or brian teel to install it. the tb might need little modification, but it will bolt up.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
FYI 96 aurora in the aurora Jyard (U pull it) Throttle body still there (4 bolt just like that one) 41.00$

also an older 96 N* there too....

just in case anyone is looking for one...

i'll be updating my Jyard listings...i found some stuff ya'll would kill fer :lolsign:

bob did ya get that SE bumper? 46-81 bux mint on a drk green 99 GP SE (saw the badging!!!) also at upull it

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
not really i rarely see 03+ cars in the u pull it yards...

though the city auto parts in my Jyard post (events forum) had an 02 MC i dint look to see what engine vin it was (i dont know if the 02 MC's were avail with SC or not?)
it wasnt an ss (never seen a tan ss to tell ya the truth) so i think it was an L36 or maybe a 3400

if your looking for the whole cluster i'd talk to Ed Morad or dealer (if there's a core charge grab the cluster from the 02 to get some $ back if it costs less than the core charge)

(trust me if i find a L32 SIII ya'll will be the last to know lol :lolsign: )

it'd be put in da butt of the 442 faster than you can say butsekz :p

ya'll need to post what yer looking fer in my Jyard thread so i can write it down for wheni am in my Jyard dog mode

I

imported_silverbullet

no the 03 don't come with sc. only 04 and 05 come with sc. on the 04 the intimidator ss are standard with sc the rest are optional. for the 05 the dale jr. and tony steward are sc the others are option. if you you run across one let me know. there's a guy in the mc club do custum gauge light and i need to pull my gauge out and send to him. i would rather buy one from the junk yard and send him that one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info