Law Firm George S. Gatses
Street Address 14401 W 143rd St
City, State Lockport, Illinois
ZIP Code 60441-8546

Contact Information
Telephone (708) 863-4900
Fax (708) 863-4907

Really good and not a bad price.

He got me out of my Drag racing ticket and the speeding ticket that i got with it. Only had a year supervision

Everyone around here uses him. He is a great Guy.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
<div class='quotemain'>
So I need a lawyer, I got into some trouble Saturday night and I need to see what kind of options I have... Ler me know if you guys have anyone in mind... Thanks...
[/b]

How about u tell us what happened becasuse i know some good lawyers
[/b][/quote]

well long story short, I got cut off on 355 by a guy and I outght up to him to get his plate number and right when I got behind him BOOM, I seen red and blue lights.. I got 5 tickets by State..

Speeding -100 in a 55
Changing lanes with out a signal,
Following to close to a car,
Tints
Not having my ID on me..

It sucks..

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
well long story short, I got cut off on 355 by a guy and I outght up to him to get his plate number and right when I got behind him BOOM, I seen red and blue lights.. I got 5 tickets by State..

Speeding -100 in a 55
Changing lanes with out a signal,
Following to close to a car,
Tints
Not having my ID on me..

It sucks..[/b]

Doesent make sence but ok. He cut you off and you had todo 100mph to catch up to him? Post more details. What can you do with a plate number? Call the cops and say he cut you off? Big deal, I believe a cop has to see someone do something illigal to give a ticket.

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
Yeah, getting the plate would have been pointless. The cops can't legally do anything unless they witness it happen because it's your word against his. What the cops did witness was you losing your cool. I know how hard it is not to go after a jag-off like that, but what happened to you is exactly why I do my damndest not to lose my temper. Of courseI always do anyway, but I haven't gotten caught or killed. Yet. As screwed as it sounds like you are, it always seems like the right lawer can get just about anyone off on anything when it comes to driving offenses. Just try and get one who happens to be friends with the judge. I know someone who admitadly just wasn't paying attention and ran a red at 70 MPH. Almost killed the girl she slammed into. Like a gazillion tickets. 1 year probation. That was it. I've seen people in deeper shit than you come away with nothing but 6 months probabtion.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
My solution is to drive an Excursion. If they want to cut me off it's not going to affect me...
[/b]

same here with an old Ford truck :lolsign:

on a side note fella's....i seen a full undercover black 04+GP cop car in chicago....me and dennis were right behind him whn bam he turned on his lights and pulled a car over...i didnt see that coming :eek:

oh it didnt have M plates either...regular IL plates (i shoulda wrote it down)

Vipermike i believe you can lodge a complaint against the vehicle...i know you can do this with suspected drunk drivers too...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info