3800 site with REAL free credit report?

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
I found another site that does the same crap as freecreditreprt.com. It was only like $10 a month so I figured what the Hell. I was going to cancel, but I kinda like being able to keep tabs on things. It's nice getting an E-mail every time someone else looks at my credit history. I like being able to keep tabs on that shit. Don't know the site off the top of my head though.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
I found another site that does the same crap as freecreditreprt.com. It was only like $10 a month so I figured what the Hell. I was going to cancel, but I kinda like being able to keep tabs on things. It's nice getting an E-mail every time someone else looks at my credit history. I like being able to keep tabs on that shit. Don't know the site off the top of my head though.
[/b]

for 10 or 12 bucks a month?

Toasty

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bolingbrook, IL
[/b]

There is supposed to be a new law on the books that will let you tell the credit agencies that they may not release your credit info without your consent.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info