3800 dont know what they are called

I

imported_snoop

they are not the trailing arms, but i need the diagnal bars that run from the middle of the car to about where the the trailing arms bolt up to. not the adjustable ones that are closer to the mufflers but the other diagnal bar closer to the trailing arm. need both sides, they are bent and it is real interesting driving this car. was looking for that one guy here that has that one grand prix for parts, but couldnt find him. any help would be greatful.

I

imported_GraFFix

According to my parts list it is called the "Front knuckle rod".

I just had to replace the rear adjustable one a while ago and It was sort of a PITA. your supposed to drop the rear support to get it out cause the bolts hit the frame of the car on the fronts and the spare tire well on the rears...but luckily I had to do the rear one. The bolt was hitting the well where the spare tire sits. A few smacks with a 3lb sledge gave me enough room to get the bolt out lol. On the front ones I dont think you have much of a choice but to drop the rear support to get those bolts out.

As far as I know it is a dealer only part I couldnt get it anywhere else. The part number i have is 10296342 for the front bar and 10296341 for the adjustable rear one.

HTH's

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list