3800 who wants mandrel?

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
so i got the call today, mj will be getting the mandrel bender delivered and setup 2maro. hopefully it will be fully working by thursday.
there will be a spring exhaust discount day like last year.
MJ is going to post some pics and get more of a confirmed date on hosting.

i love not having to order bent pipe

the ILGPC has the best sponsers

you should make up some intakes for us N/A guys, if you could make up a heat sheild and get them powdercoated you could make a killing. the FWI well, im not a fan after my buddy talkin bout all the Civic SI's that come in with hydrolocked engines at work (valley honda mechanic and some even left the damn intake on and expected war. work to be done)

you should make up some intakes for us N/A guys, if you could make up a heat sheild and get them powdercoated you could make a killing. the FWI well, im not a fan after my buddy talkin bout all the Civic SI's that come in with hydrolocked engines at work (valley honda mechanic and some even left the damn intake on and expected war. work to be done)
[/b]
My dumbass friend did that. hydro locked his SI took his car back with the intake still on it and wondered why honda didnt cover it on the warrenty. :wacko: who is your friend that works at valley honda? i have a friend that works there and hes the one who called me about my other friends car.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I emailed to ask about my G6 and got this in reply:

"CAT BACK SYSTEM MAGNAFLOW 2 1/2" MANDREL BENT W/STAINLESS STEEL TIP WOULD COST ($550-$600)P&L. TUBING WILL BE ALUMINIZED, TIPS ARE STAINLESS AS IS THE MUFFLER WITH POLISHED FINISH (MUFFLER ONLY). SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO REPLY, I HAD TO DO RESEARCH ON PARTS TO GET QUOTE. THANK YOU"

The sponsors forum states this:

"For our new winter pricing it will be

Cat-back exhausts systems
3" mandrel piping to a 2.5" Y-section with you choice of mufflers:
-Flowmaster, Magnaflow, IMCO, Turbo mufflers, coming in 2007 Borla.
3" angle-cut chrome tips
3" aluminized resonator +$35.00
3" Hi-flow converter +$90

$550 installed plus tax
-100 off if you bring your own mufflers
-$50 off for 2.5" primary piping"

Looks like pricing went up a little considering G6s only use one muffler and 2.5 inch piping...

John

Fair Muffler In LaGrange

The Best In Exhaust
Aug 20, 2008
I emailed to ask about my G6 and got this in reply:

"CAT BACK SYSTEM MAGNAFLOW 2 1/2" MANDREL BENT W/STAINLESS STEEL TIP WOULD COST ($550-$600)P&L. TUBING WILL BE ALUMINIZED, TIPS ARE STAINLESS AS IS THE MUFFLER WITH POLISHED FINISH (MUFFLER ONLY). SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO REPLY, I HAD TO DO RESEARCH ON PARTS TO GET QUOTE. THANK YOU"

The sponsors forum states this:

"For our new winter pricing it will be

Cat-back exhausts systems
3" mandrel piping to a 2.5" Y-section with you choice of mufflers:
-Flowmaster, Magnaflow, IMCO, Turbo mufflers, coming in 2007 Borla.
3" angle-cut chrome tips
3" aluminized resonator +$35.00
3" Hi-flow converter +$90

$550 installed plus tax
-100 off if you bring your own mufflers
-$50 off for 2.5" primary piping"

Looks like pricing went up a little considering G6s only use one muffler and 2.5 inch piping...

John
[/b]
Hi John,
Just to set things straight, there is no aftermarket exhaust for your vehicle as of yet, even if you search magnaflow website you will not find one. Therefore, we found a magnaflow muffler that would be a perfect fit for your vehicle. The muffler alone is $250.00 not counting that there is only 1 G6 as opposed to many grand prixs. The fact that I have more grand prixs allow me to pass on an extra discount to those customer, because of the supply and demand factor.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info