3800 Hello all!!

C

CosmosGoat

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to owning a GP but not new to working on them. A friend of mine has a 99 GTP and thats where i was first introduced to GPs. I now own a 2000 GTP that is gold in color with tan interior. I got it from my neighbor for a steal of a price that included my 92 regal on trade. I already had a 3.4 pulley and a very clean home made fenderwell intake that i installed about a year ago. Its got jsut over 50k on the clock and looks very new minus the scratches unter the front. Its my DD so i plan on doing to much more other than a cat back and a computer. My other rides include a 2004 GTO that makes over 400 at the wheels on a cam only(thats where the name came from), a 2000 4x4 silverado with a whipple at 10psi, and an 89 Vette that is showrrom mint with only 13k miles on it.

C

CosmosGoat

if a fwi is the only supporting mod to the 3.4 id stay out of the throttle till u can get some more mods so your motor stays intact. :lolsign: Id see if it has a dp or anything down that line that would combat kr.
[/b]

Well a PCM first and then a catback and Ubend delete are up. It has been performing fine so far and i haven't herd any knock so i think she will be ok.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info