3800 Was at Extreme Graphics today

I

imported_1fastGTP

I saw that at world of wheels last year. I dont like the inside. I will post some pics when I get home.
[/b]

yea.. the interior is ok. but there changen it up now. they have 360 in the passenger airbag spot. a 27in tv in the trunk. looks like there doen the kato kombat kit, so the front mount IC will look sweet there in the space. otherwise i cant wait to see what else they have in store.

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
looks decent now, not really my cup of tea (little too flashy) but it's nice work.

too bad they're going to ruin the car with a body kit though...never seen a prix that looked even remotely good with any of the body kits out there.

eek, just googled that body kit, that thing looks atrocious!

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I saw it at world of wheels this year:

i took quite a few pictures as i stumbled by it...

the body kit is :lame:

sorry for the shatty quality...

P1270067.jpg

P1270059.jpg

P1270064.jpg

I

imported_1fastGTP

wish u got some front and back pics of it... kinda wanted to see it whole. but meh i wish they put the front dam on there and the back bumper is fine, it looks nice. They said the did the interior all themself except for the seats.. and they said they can custom fab mine. so im going to take out the middle part in the back like they have it. and place some bucket seats in there.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

saw it at WOW last year, it's a good ten foot car, if you like all the "pimp my ride" shit. If you get up close to it, there were alot of flaws that should not have been missed (probably from trying to rush). However, I'm a pretty anal prick when it comes to detail stuff. It's a nice car if you like that kind of stuff, I'm not one of those people though.
CJ

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info