3800 is there anyway to find milage off the vin number

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
I think he is looking to pull milage off of some sort of site on a car with that vin number. Like that car report thing. If you have the vin and know someone with an account to that site you can get the mileage, as long as you know it wasn't in a differant car for awhile. Good luck in your search there snoop.

I

imported_snoop

alright cool, thanks hale. i think i might need the luck too.

ron, exactly what hale said. looking to get the milage off this motor with the vin number i have. pretty much it should be the original motor in the original car(assuming) so i guess looking to get the milage off the "car".

I

imported_Ron Vogel

...dunno how you could get the mileage just by the VIN. unless the car was doumented somewhere with the mileage recently there would be no other way i wouldnt think
[/b]
As long as it's a one owner car, you could get the milage roughly. Just take the milage at the last time it was reported, then average it out in miles per year. It'll be off, but good for a rough average.

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
<div class='quotemain'>
...dunno how you could get the mileage just by the VIN. unless the car was doumented somewhere with the mileage recently there would be no other way i wouldnt think
[/b]
As long as it's a one owner car, you could get the milage roughly. Just take the milage at the last time it was reported, then average it out in miles per year. It'll be off, but good for a rough average.
[/b][/quote]

true

I

imported_snoop

ok thanks fellas i really appreciate it. he's my story in a nut shell, i bought another gp. its a 01 with 56000 on it. i blew it up 1 week later. so now they put a replacment in, and they gave me a vin #, thats why i would like to know how to find milage from just that. but thank u for the input guys.

does anyone have a car fax

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list