3800 WTH...

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
It's like $30 a bottle from GM. You'll need two bottles- one for each headlight. Remove the head light and pull all the bulbs out. Fill the housing with the fluid. Be careful putting the bulbs back in. If you spill the fluid, you'll have to buy another $30 bottle. The fluid acts sort of like dielectric grease, insulating the bulbs and preventing them from overheating and shorting out. It also helps to refract and focus the light properly for optimum light distribution. Without it not only will your lights look dim, but the bulbs will burn out a lot sooner too.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

It's like $30 a bottle from GM. You'll need two bottles- one for each headlight. Remove the head light and pull all the bulbs out. Fill the housing with the fluid. Be careful putting the bulbs back in. If you spill the fluid, you'll have to buy another $30 bottle. The fluid acts sort of like dielectric grease, insulating the bulbs and preventing them from overheating and shorting out. It also helps to refract and focus the light properly for optimum light distribution. Without it not only will your lights look dim, but the bulbs will burn out a lot sooner too.
[/b]

now this is someone that really takes pride and gives alot of thought to their bullshit :)

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

now this is someone that really takes pride and gives alot of thought to their bullshit :)
[/b][/quote]
LOL, yeah, I was bored.

I think you meant Kuhneutson Valve

...but check out the other must have's at Kaleco Auto
[/b]

Nice find! That site is loaded with great deals on just about any oem upgrade parts!
Did you catch the sale going on for MB's? LINK HERE
I guess the dudes on the Maxima boards are claiming a 15whp gain with these improved MB's - imagine what it can do for supercharged engines!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info