3800 my trip to fort wayne, in last week

• Thread starter imported_silverbullet
  • Start date
I

imported_silverbullet

some of you probably know who dave norris (trannyman95) from clubgp is. i knew him from angel (uwishu1) angel is a member here he bought dave's old 95 gp that was swapped with L67 motor. i talked to dave 2 years ago about coming down and doing come upgrade on the gtp. i heard alot of good thing about dave norris from clubgp members. last weekend my father and i drove out there. i took my monte carlo and my father took the gtp. we got there about 3 hours later. met up with dave. dropped the gtp off at his house and told him we want to install VS cam, install any worn out gaskets he see, and cam tuning. we left his house to get something to eat and came back about 7 hours later and the gtp was already done and ready to go. i decided to have him installed a ported blower housing on my monte carlo cause he had one laying around. both the inlet/out were ported out. the 3 hours drove out there was worth it. he done a hell of job on the gtp and the monte. very cool guy too i don't know alot about car, but i feel comfortable asking him some stupid questions. all his works are guarrantee 6 months or 6k miles. he also told us if something went wrong with the motor give him a call and he'll drive down to chicago and fixed it. here is is web site: www.tripleedgeperformance.com. he does ported blower housing, rebuilt tranny, heads work, and install. i'm going back to him around spring time to him beef up my tranny little bit and install few mods.

IMG_2023.jpg

IMG_2022.jpg

IMG_2021.jpg

IMG_2018.jpg

IMG_2016.jpg

IMG_2015.jpg

I

imported_silverbullet

it was $500 for the cam install, but he also done more extra than just the cam. he changed all the fluids: mobile 1 synthetic oil, antifreeze, gaskets, supercharged oil, new bearing for the supercharged snout on my monte, cam tuning, and whatever not part of the package you want him to install he charged you extra. we had little problem with the pcm. dave didn't know we have DHP pcm. the pcm was locked up , but he was was able to get a stock pcm from his friend and had the pcm tuned.

http://hometown.aol.com/powertrip186/index.html

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info