3800 my GTP vs. ricer accord

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
so i go to murrey's auto parts to pick up some dex cool for my GTP. i park in a spot right in front of the store next to this honda accord, had the 10' muffler and it was automatic. one of the workers at murrey's is having a cigarette and sees me pull up. i throw it in park and rev my engine. i get out and he makes this comment "nice ride, u up for a race?" so im like "where is your car." he points to the accord so i say lets go. i put off getting my coolent and line up with this guy on a street behind the store. 3 honks and we take off. i dont think it was a kill but more of a slaughter. i dont even know how far ahead i was, maybe 9-10 car lengths before i let off. best thing was he bet me $40 that he could win. after i collected we talked. he told me he had high flow intake, performance muffler and a fuel pressure regulator. he also said he runs a 15.8 sec 1/4 mile so i could have kicked his ass stock. this just goes to show how underestimated the GTP is. :)

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
I raped a V-6 Accord on the highway once. In an S-10. The only time I had one keep up was a 4 cyl. Accord against my very first car, an '89 Eclipse non-turbo. I still pulled on him. Honestly, I love how people underestimate the GTP. Half the reason I bought one was for the sleeper effect. Not a bad way to get some free coolant IMO.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info