3800 I want 2 sooperchag my Grand Prix se

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
What is the difference of everyone using L36 blocks? The bottom end of the motors are the same I think. Compression is different, but everything else is the same. They are giving you everything else. So this is in essence like buying a L36 from Ed and throwing all of the L67 stuff on it. LOL.. except you are buying the L67stff for your L36 :headbang:

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
We're going to be running lower timing on the kit to make it safer and to allow for the 3.8 pulley. We're just finishing up the details on the kit now and it's just on the site to create some buzz. We'll be offering it for less money for anyone trying to buy it right now not because we don't know if it will work but because we want to be able to send them a scanner and verify that our PCM settings are going to be spot on.

The beauty of converting this way is that we can use a standard GTP PCM with the gear ratio changed and the timing lowered.

The kit does include a lower intake manifold. I just forgot to put it on the page. There is probably other stuff I forgot as well, I'm sure.

I'm sure the first person to buy that will be the tester for it..........[/b]
What are they testing? The fact that the heads, blower, intake, pullies, etc are all interchangable? This is a known fact and a common swap.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info