3800 '98 Nissan Altima FS

• Thread starter imported_Ron Vogel
  • Start date
I

imported_Ron Vogel

I'm selling a bronze '98 Nissan Altima GXE

Has 115K on the clock, No leaks; all cyl pressure test at 160+, which is very good.
Motor has never been messed with, I went over and did a complete tune-up on it, runs great. I used some simple green on the motor and sprayed it down, looks almost factory new.

Car was owned by my friends sister (who has a toddler) interior is still a little messy (mostly food!). I'm in the process of detailing it, and it should look perfectly new when finished. Has PS, PL, PW, AC, CD, tilt, cruise, cloth interior...all the usual stuff. The carpet and interior are getting steam cleaned this weekend.

No chips in the glass, all the glass is perfect, all the weatherstripping is perfect, no rust anywhere on car.

Body is straight, but has a few scratches, paint looks good. The front bumper cover has a 1/2"x 1" scrape and is hardly noticeable.

New brakes and tires, less than 6 months on them.

KBB values are:
Trade in: $2545
Private seller: $3845
SRP Dealer: $5690

I would like to sell this quick, so my asking price is below KBB value at $3500 OBO

Once the detailing is done I'll put pics up (should be this weekend) If anyone local is interested and wants to check it out you are more than welcome.

It's a great little commuting car, and a good find if you need one.

Thanks,
Ron

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Pic of motor:
car.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list