3800 Suspension stuff

• Thread starter imported_Ron Vogel
  • Start date
I

imported_Ron Vogel

http://www.wbodystore.com/grandprix/w-body...arms-p-156.html

I'm so glad these are finally moving along! We have several things in the works, and this is one of the first out. Started the first proto in the spring of '05, and the current version has been on my car throughout 2006. Very happy with the results, so we can move forward now with some other testing. I have a bunch of stuff to beta test on my car, then we'll be doing community beta's on the rest.

Anybody that's been over to my place has probably either seen this, or at least heard me yammering on about it...done!

I

imported_Ron Vogel

nice..!! ive been waiting for these bad boys!! now i can finally work out my list of suspension work and get it all done at once!! again nice ron!
[/b]
We have some more stuff coming down the line, I'll tell you the short list in person though. Mike's got a good suspension backround with the SHO's (which are mainly roadraced), so we are working on some nice handling upgrades outside of the usual spring/strut/swaybar stuff.

The control arms have much better feel than stock, the only harshness is on hard-edged bumps...but the way the shifts feel with them on more than makes up for it!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info