3800 Schaumburg Meet - Hooters/Office Parking Lot, Saturday Jan 13th 3:30pm

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
2000GTPK I helped a newb out and made this thread so maybe more people will show up. Not many people will see the time/location you posted in the middle of the "meeting suggestions" thread.

Where: Hooters/Office Parking Lot
When: 3:30pm Saturday January 13th.

We can meet at this location if it is really cold out we could go inside hooters or in a shelterd parking garage.

Map of Hooters/Office Parking Lot Area

SchaumburgMeet.jpg

Map of Woodfield Area of Schauburg

SchaumburgMap.jpg

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
BTW everyone. i have a guy coming and hes bringing his laptop hes unlocked to program any GM car with the 3.8L engine for 98-02 years and for the 2004 COMP G GTP ONLY so he said hed do some tuning for cheap. just a little inspiration to try and get more guys to show...cheap tuning right in fron of you...change what you want to what you want...if that makes sense lol

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
yes the amazing CERT will most likely be there!! well i would count on it. UNFORTUNATELY it wont be with my new parts on because intense magically emailed me 3 days after they debited my bank account and said it will be a few weeks till i get my CAB and transaxle mounts.... :-( its funny how they let me know this well AFTER they have my money.

...and my other new part (actually adds power) will be a little late as well. backordered too, but ths vendor actually let me know before hand.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info