3800 Saddam Video

AdamGTP7

Regular
Feb 21, 2008
He was evil, he killed plenty,Put his own son in a wheelchair (Son used to rape women)!, He used to kill people that used to say they dont like him. Then he would go back to that persons family to take money from them for the bullets and time they wasted in killing that person. And if you knew someone said that they dont like him he would kill you too for not telling the authorities!!

But he should not have been killed. The only way you control all the crazy shit heads out there is through him. When my family was out there they never used to be scared to be outside in the neighborhood because they knew if someone were to harm them he would be severly punished. Now you have all the killers and maniacs running through the street with no punishment in what they are doing. People are scared to sleep at night!!

He should not have been killed because Iraq will never be how it used to be. There are to many Shit heads out there to control them with a civilized government. My family ran away from the shit heads and I thank God that I am here now. And I pray for the families that are left behind in Iraq that are in danger of not only the maniacs that are out there but also in dangered by the US that will drop bombs anwhere they please.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info