3800 New guy. Heres my introduction

Well, Ive got a Monte not a Grand Prix but ya know there the same. Ive always been a truck guy but when i got this car and saw all the mods you can do well I figured id stick with it. So far i have some Force Pro Mufflers (jegs version of a flowmaster sounds great) w/ Stainless tips, A gutted air box w/ K&N Filter, A ZZP PCM, And the PFYC Ram Air Hood. Heres some pics Lemme Know whatcha think.

DSC00813.jpg

DSC00807.jpg

DSC00812.jpg

DSC00811.jpg

I

imported_FastKatt

yeah they dont work, the fans dont do that on 04 and later models i guess. Where are you from clubgp or 2kmc
[/b]
That's why I got a PowrTuner
My fan turns on at 185 and off at 178
Plus it stays on for 3 minutes when I shut down
They are right, I LOVE the hhod on that car
1st Monty I've ever saw that I liked :)

Can you show me the rims you're talking about?
I have a Black '04 GTP, and I want to get some sharp black rims for it as well

Thanks, and welcome to the club!
Billy

Well thanks for the complements guys, I actually hated driving around in my silverado, it was fast but never turned heads like the lifted/decked out ranger i had before it. and then i bought this car on an impulse buy. Regreteded it every day til after i got it out of the body shop. Those 2 girls drinking and driving was the best thing that ever happened to my car. The wheels are on www.slponline.com heres a pic of them on a monte.

PICT0527.JPG

there not black, but they look diffrent from every angle the light hits them

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info