3800 Hey im new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chris Markus

hey i have a white 03 limited edition grad grix, borla exhaust, and a few more mods, just stopping in to say hi guys, i got the site off some jack offs car who cut me off a while back ago, it was red and black (my wing on it) and looked like a WS6 hood....take it off it only belongs on the ws6...anyway i dont like to come on right away bashing ppl, but this dude drove like a tool

C

Chris Markus

its not bad...i think it was just the fact that this guy was weaving in and out of traffic like an ass as if he was playing frogger or some shit (he was punching it...car was fast but sounded like crap)

C

Chris Markus

eat it bitch it what i use for everything, and you know what his car did sound like shit...it was hanging almost to the ground...maybe custom saw alot of crapy welds, and his car looked like a ricer, youve never seen him how would you know

know what nevermind, sorry i started shit...later

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
yea.. its Shauns car....

his car is EXTREMELY fast... its a turbo charged, xp cammed, intercooled car...

and alot of people find his car HOT as fuck.

Does it look like this?

DSCN0785.jpg

I

imported_1fastGTP

wait wtf!?? where did this come from? i dont weave... if i wanted to play frogger id go on ps1!!! now if u got shit with me u talk to me dont go around sayen shit. youve come to the wrong place to bash me my friend. almost all here would back me up (sweet you a have a gp) but everyone here knows me knows how i act, and no i dont play around. im gunna put money on you saw me almost a year ago. cuz thats when i got my stuff(that sounded like that) when i was supercharged and was a straight up cocky driver.(not gunna lie about it) so like i said talk to me, and if you call my car rice then you have a bad taste in what "rice" is. id call my car a mutt. ws6 hood. bullitt wheels,03 spoiler even tho my car is a 00. but hey nice meeten ya.

the most lovable kid here. :)
shaun

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
dont hate on the WS6 hood... more people have it than you think... tool. [/b]

i personally think ws6 hoods look like shit. The only car ive ever liked one on is ryans. And im not sure if its lower profile or something but it just looks sleaker than all the other production ones. I would agree they dont belong on gp's. Thats has nothing to do with it not being a ws6, i just dont think it adds to the car much. I still think the stock hoods look pretty good. I guess im just simple and having a full ic kinda limits the hoods u can get. Im not a fan of the body kit front bumpers either or the f1 paint job. But everyone's opinion is their own and if they like their car thats allt ha matters.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
dont hate on the WS6 hood... more people have it than you think... tool. [/b]

i personally think ws6 hoods look like shit. The only car ive ever liked one on is ryans. And im not sure if its lower profile or something but it just looks sleaker than all the other production ones. I would agree they dont belong on gp's. Thats has nothing to do with it not being a ws6, i just dont think it adds to the car much. I still think the stock hoods look pretty good. I guess im just simple and having a full ic kinda limits the hoods u can get. Im not a fan of the body kit front bumpers either or the f1 paint job. But everyone's opinion is their own and if they like their car thats allt ha matters.
[/b]

:drunk:

too bad im gettin rid of it in the spring....

gettin the WBS cowl hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info