3800 FS: Premier DEH-P920R Head Unit

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
I have a almost BRAND NEW Premier DEH-P920R (Pioneer's highend brand) headunit for sale. This is an older model (2001 I believe. :confused: ) I had it installed in my car for two weeks (back in 2001) while my other HU was out for repair. I was going to install this unit in my wife's vehicle, but she wanted to stay with the stock system. It's been sitting in a closet since then. :eek:

Anyway, this unit has some great features and sound quality:

* It has an Auto-EQ feature. This feature lets you hook up an microphone (included) and it calibrates the EQ and speaker levels for you

* Time alignment for speaker optimization

* It has Hi-Volt RCA outputs to help minimize signal interference between the HU and external amps

* DSP and 13-band EQ

* Remote Control (you can use your steeering wheel controls if you buy the external PAC interface that is sold at the ClubGP.com store.)

* Adjustable, active crossover between speakers and sub line-level outputs.

* 45Wx4 MOSFET Internal Amp

* Controls Pioneer IP-bus CD changers (6 and 12)

33770DEH-P920R_big.jpg

Add'l Specs and Features:
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/prod...DetailComponent

This unit does not play MP3s or WMAs and does not support XM satellite. It will play burned CDs (CD-Rs).

This HU retailed for $750 new. I originally paid $575 for this HU.

TAKING REASONABLE OFFERS.

Here is a link to some reviews of this model:
http://reviews.iwon.com/pscCarReview/CD+Re...39_2861crx.aspx

Please PM or email ([email protected]) if interested. Post questions here.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I can't beleive that head unit was out in 2001... Now I'm sure I'm old. I had the 9300 in my Taurus.

FWIW, the head unit will work with XM but never carried the XM certification. I have a similar vintage unit in my F150 and it works with my XM receiver just fine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• TommyGloves
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list