3800 We might have three race cars this season...

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Along with Ron's and the drag car a friend of mine just gave me his Fiero. It's a 5 speed with the Getrag in it but obviously we'll be turning it into something powered by an L67. I wonder if there are any L67 turbo Fieros out there right now... :ph34r:
[/b]
motor swaped fieros are hot

can you trailor our 3 behind your 3 :ph34r:

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I'm not sure but it's an 86' so I think it has the good transmission in it. I'll probably sell the trans as the gentleman I sold my old C-Ya trans to said that the older ones are worth money because they are rare-er.

I'm not going to waste my time putting power through it if I'm going to blow it up. :)

Sure Bob... Let's go halvsies on a Morad style trailor... and a Powerstroke swap for the Ex!

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
you've probably seen it in another thread...

68f250.jpg

IMG_4857.jpg

my68F250CSinthegarage1.jpg

i have 95% of the parts for finally swapping in the 79 F350 disk brake setup and 3.55 gear rearend...

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
That truck is hot... If I wasn't already restoring my trusty old F150 I would offer to buy it off you.

http://www.wbodystore.com/images/towtruck.jpg

I love this truck.
[/b]

not on your life...i'm nevar giving this truck up...i'll be burried in it :D

on a side note i was looking for a set of those rims in 8lug for it, but i decided to stick with the 8lug 5 slot mag rims for the oldschool flavor

so mike is the fiero gonna be a full tube chassis full boogie car or what?

I've had a few people over in the last few weeks. When I tell them I'm builing a 430WHP rocker car, they give me funny looks....
[/b]

now you know the looks we get with the 442... "you did what?!?!" lol
man i cant wait to get it to the track....after we finish the next incarnation lol

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Along with Ron's and the drag car a friend of mine just gave me his Fiero. It's a 5 speed with the Getrag in it but obviously we'll be turning it into something powered by an L67. I wonder if there are any L67 turbo Fieros out there right now... [/b]

Remindes me of that guy with the IC'ed camed Sunset Orange L67 Fiero that was at corners a few times a while back. That thing was soooo nice.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info