3800 1FastGTP (shaun)'s turbo GTP in action

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Met up with shaun tonight to take a ride in the beast..

this is with 3 people in the car...

http://1997gtp.net/Videos/shaun_turbo.wmv

Here is his beast.

DSCN0785.jpg

I

imported_1fastGTP

thanks ryan looks good. I dont think i should be redlining like that... so i gotta get that check up on. Otherwise i was very pleased on how hard it pulls on 10 psi with me + 2 others in the car. It's sweet just being sucked against your seat and raising in speed like no other. ill throw in an update in spring when i get the built race trans, s2 heads, and i swap out my xp cam for the st2 cam.

I

imported_1fastGTP

well my setup sounds different because i have no mufflers at the back. i have just 2 resonators, which gives it a killer howl. we were going to do one with the cutout open, but ryan got scared.. haha cuz there was someone watchen. anways my mods are in my sig, and dave on clubgp banked over 360whp i believe and had a very mild cam, i believe i can break 400whp easily. I just want to get my built tranny in with the new heads and possible cam swap, and im good to go.

I

imported_1fastGTP

what a fucking gay car, its so slow and ugly, shitty as piece of shit
[/b]

yea it is! pulled the bitch out of the dumpster, and made it a funny car! muahaha. your just mad cuz your leaving ILPGC!!! hes getting rid of his prix and going with the GTO.... what a baby! no matter what u do kyle you just cant compete! just go turbo you little baby ;) haha totally bff man LMAO!

<div class='quotemain'>
How fast is this suppose to be?
[/b]

???
[/b][/quote]

what you mean how fast is this suppose to be??? thats kind of a broad statement. compared to what? hp? quarter mile?

I

imported_1fastGTP

merc hit 11.0 at 121 with a s1x cam stock heads, but a little bit bigger of a turbo. dave from clubgp hit 11.9 at 116 or 117 with a small ass cam stock heads, and the same size turbo as me. so im thinken i can hit mid 11's. maybe 118mph or so. once everything is in who knows what i can snag. maybe a 10sec pass!! that would be sweet.. but i have to learn to drive this setup better.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info