3800 BumpinGTP

ReD715

May 10, 2008
I hate these posts as well but I would just like some type of a response back, Steve. I would like to know what the status is on the heads. You said you would have them shipped off on Monday and Im pressed for time. I can understand that your busy with the move but if you had time to check your PMs a simple, "Hey I forgot/was busy/etc and Ill have them shipped out ____" would have been cool.

I sent a couple PMs but I didnt get any in return.

Vagina has been washed :lolsign:

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
Refund is on the way as soon as the funds are back in my paypal from the bank. As I said in the PMs back and forth, I didn't know the urgency and planned on shipping Wednesday, which is when you PM'd saying you needed them the day before. Usually I have packages out within 3-4 days depending on how busy I am, but I didn't know you needed them faster than that. Sorry. I have transfered additional funds to my paypal for you also Gabe, as soon as it is there both payments will go out.

Sorry for delayed responses to everyone. I have been using the internet on my Sidekick until it is set up at the house. The quickest way to contact me is through email ([email protected]), as it is sent directly to my phone.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info