3800 mikes1998 prix spotted

I

imported_1fastGTP

well i went over to ogden/bellmont gm/pontiac dealership to see how much the wiring would be for the shift knob with performance shift. Well i walk back to where they have the parts shop and i see a red prix lifted up... and then i saw the slp and w/e the other sticker is on the bottom side skirt. They were just looking it over and changing plugs etc.. but i thought id let you guys know. its in amazing shape! sad to see it go but hey someones else will get to own this nice ride.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
well i went over to ogden/bellmont gm/pontiac dealership to see how much the wiring would be for the shift knob with performance shift. Well i walk back to where they have the parts shop and i see a red prix lifted up... and then i saw the slp and w/e the other sticker is on the bottom side skirt. They were just looking it over and changing plugs etc.. but i thought id let you guys know. its in amazing shape! sad to see it go but hey someones else will get to own this nice ride.
[/b]
wonder if they will ever remove that sticker, why did you go to the delership for the preformance shift wiring?

I

imported_1fastGTP

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
wonder if they will ever remove that sticker, why did you go to the delership for the preformance shift wiring?
[/b][/quote]

i was just curious to see if they would have it and if so how much something like that costs.. They dont but i thought id see anyways. voytek is doing justin shift tonight.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info