3800 Da Bearsss

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
no way

stay with grossman. he has shown he has what it takes to go all the way. if he would have had some more playing time (meaning hester didnt make it all the way both times), he probably would have managed 300+yards with 0 turnovers.

im no expert by any means, but it seems as though he gets rushed, and doesnt feel comfortable in the pocket, then forces the ball. turnovers happen, but they can usually be prevented a few ways: like running the ball himself, throwing it away, and as a last resort, when you have a defense like the bears, TAKE THE SACK.

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
I dont get why everybody is all over grieses nuts.

They picked him up off the free agent market. Its not like we stole someones starting QB in a trade. yeah he was decent, but I dont think that guy is the savior of the bears

the bears D is looking shaky somewhat. Giving up TONS of rushing yards. the injuries are starting to show up more and more. Dont get me wrong the d is still good...but if we go up agaisnt dallas or new england someone of that caliber again..

the bears offense and defense are in some trouble

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Burt, almost. ha

Rex still hasn't proven much. He played average at best tonight, and got some good help. Atleast tonight will be good for his confidence.
[/b]

Average with our D and special teams play wins games. It's really all they need from him now. 3 weeks to get him above average before the playoffs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info