3800 Help Needed ASAP

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
Is there anyone near the Joliet area with a tuner? Or a stock PCM for a 1999 GTP that I could borrow or purchase? I dont care. I just need it ASAP. If so, I would greatly appreciate the help. My car is at Outlaws shop and we are having a hard time finding someone with the above mentioned. If anyone can please help, call me ASAP @ 815-260-3621. Call please as I'm not near a computer.

thank you very much

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I was supposed to come down there to do it Sat, but our family has been dropping like flies from the flu all week...Tuesday my son Jack, Wed. night Max, I got it Thursday after only an hour or two of sleep Wed night dealing with Max (we changed his PJ's 5 times, his bed was so bad he had to sleep with us...and we had to change our sheets once during the night!)

Saturday my wife got it; so I couldn't go.

We worked it out though. He brought his PCM by, we put it in my car to flash it. So it's done. Haven't heard how it's going though. He did sell the car, he demodded everything but the cam IIRC.

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
...i thought you said you sold the car?????
[/b]

Car is not sold yet... Once its finished, which should be today, it will be sold. Needs to be cleaned up a bit and it will be heading north bound (Michigan) more than likely.

Thanks again for the help Ron. Your little guy is quite freindly :) Next time I will take him up on the movie. :lolsign: I hope the family gets to feelingbetter too. Bad time of the year to have the whole family down and out.

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
I was supposed to come down there to do it Sat, but our family has been dropping like flies from the flu all week...Tuesday my son Jack, Wed. night Max, I got it Thursday after only an hour or two of sleep Wed night dealing with Max (we changed his PJ's 5 times, his bed was so bad he had to sleep with us...and we had to change our sheets once during the night!)

[/b]
had the same thing 2 weeks ago :angry: i got dehydrated & ended up in the hospital :(

I

imported_Ron Vogel

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
had the same thing 2 weeks ago :angry: i got dehydrated & ended up in the hospital :(
[/b][/quote]
Yeah, it hits you quick. I got pretty dehydrated too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list