3800 BLACK HEADLIGHT COVERS

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
ok i dont have a credit card so i cant but online. so im looking for someone close to me who has a pair of headlight covers. it would really finish off the look on my front end.

anyways 30 bucks im willing to pay for someone whos got a nice pair...ill meet you halfway or at your house or whatever

im located in Bartlett IL, 60103. lemmi know guys

I

imported_Xerxeis

i'm not sure, but check autozone, if they still have some they might be still $25. When i got mine they said they were clearencing the smoke ones because the warehouse was dropping them, if they dont have them they might be able to transfer some from another store, i know O'rillies does that kinda thing

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
i'm not sure, but check autozone, if they still have some they might be still $25. When i got mine they said they were clearencing the smoke ones because the warehouse was dropping them, if they dont have them they might be able to transfer some from another store, i know O'rillies does that kinda thing
[/b]

ok ill stop by autozone on my way to work and see whats up. i seriously want a pair. it would look amazing on my car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list