3800 why do people do this??

I

imported_Xerxeis

lrn2wiki dude....the x is for Χριστος, greek for christ, so it's still good :)

Xmas

and i love how last year wal-mart was hellbent on the happy holidays bullsh*t...and their sales dropped.....i dont go there so i dont know but i've heard they're back on the xmas train :)

I

imported_Xerxeis

my dad is hellbent on the pc shit, he hates it with a passion. He posted a sign at work saying that we're supposed to say Merry christmas unlike some larger corporate stores. I love saying Merry christmas to someone who says happy holidays to me. Sometimes they'll give you a really pissy look, other times they'll then say merry christmas

lrn2wiki dude....the x is for Χριστος, greek for christ, so it's still good :)

Xmas

and i love how last year wal-mart was hellbent on the happy holidays bullsh*t...and their sales dropped.....i dont go there so i dont know but i've heard they're back on the xmas train :)
[/b]

I'm not buying the wikipedia Greek nonsense.... I still say and write merry Christmas the American/English way - we don't speak or write Greek in America. And don't give me the "oh, but there's no official language for USA" BS, we speak English here. (this isn't a personal attack against you, Xerxies ;) )

Lately it seems that Christmas has turned into nothing more than a commercialized, watered down version of the true holiday it once was.
I won't even abbreviate the word 'Christmas' when i'm text messaging out of respect for The Lord (not john)

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
at my old job, we delt with Every stupid Freaking holiday. The last 10 or so years I couldnt stand Any holiday, much less xmas(this is the worst out of them all). This year ive accually been into it like never before. Got stuff(lights) outside, and inside, and even put the tree up yesterday. Im so much more relaxed like ive never been before.
xmas sales start earlier, and earlier every year :angry:

at my old job, we delt with Every stupid Freaking holiday. The last 10 or so years I couldnt stand Any holiday, much less xmas(this is the worst out of them all). This year ive accually been into it like never before. Got stuff(lights) outside, and inside, and even put the tree up yesterday. Im so much more relaxed like ive never been before.
xmas sales start earlier, and earlier every year
[/b]

:angry:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info