3800 Finally got my internet

• Thread starter imported_PaceCarBoozer
  • Start date
I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Well, finally got all moved in. Been tearing the house apart and fixing it one room at a time. Living room is getting painted right now, and is getting carpeted in the morning. Next is the 1970's old lady bathroom, haha. I just want to get it all done, so when it gets warm, I can focus on the garage.
Anyone wants my new Ph#, just shoot me a PM.
I'll be having a little thing when the weather gets better, I"ll post up when the time comes.
CJ

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Well, finally got all moved in. Been tearing the house apart and fixing it one room at a time. Living room is getting painted right now, and is getting carpeted in the morning. Next is the 1970's old lady bathroom, haha. I just want to get it all done, so when it gets warm, I can focus on the garage.
Anyone wants my new Ph#, just shoot me a PM.
I'll be having a little thing when the weather gets better, I"ll post up when the time comes.
CJ
[/b]

Ive been tearing apart one room at a time as well. Finishing up my masterbedroom where I tore out all doors, closet doors, trim, ceiling fan, blinds, refinished floor, new electric outlets and switches.

Its been busy but the room is almost done and it look great. The crown molding I installed really adds to the room as well.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

if you need help with that bathroom let me know im a plumber and have all the tools to help.
[/b]
I may take ya up on that, I can do the work, but don't have all the tools. My big problem is that I want to redo the bathroom and kitchen, but there are no shutoff's for the water under the sinks.

Have you taken any pics before and after??
[/b]
I didn't of the living room, but I will try with the bathroom and kitchen.

CONGRATS CJ!!! hell yea throw me ur # in a pm. and let me know if u still need help with anything. ttyl
[/b]
I may need some help moving some couches if the GF's brother can't do it, and check your PM.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Ive been tearing apart one room at a time as well. Finishing up my masterbedroom where I tore out all doors, closet doors, trim, ceiling fan, blinds, refinished floor, new electric outlets and switches.

Its been busy but the room is almost done and it look great. The crown molding I installed really adds to the room as well.
[/quote]

I would love to be able to do that, but money is holding me back to doing one thing at a time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info