3800 Intimidator SS

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
This was on thursday before the snow. B)

I was driving to work going north on 53 when an MCSS "Intimidator" rolled next to me and stared. It was 2:15 in the afternoon and traffic around so I just kinda smiled. He took off and I shrugged it off. All of a sudden I hear... WSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..............PSSSSSSHHHH.........WSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..........PSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH..................WSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Its a MKIV Supra chasing him down like a dog. :lolsign: They lined up and I would have thought the MC forgot to launch, but they went from a roll. It not everyday you see a TT Supra, much less a MKIV Supra in action.

I

imported_1fastGTP

<div class='quotemain'>
come o the story isnt exciting unless theres atleast one pic of the dyno beats...
[/b]
how the hell was fish going to get pics of them on a dyno beating each other??????? :blink: :lolsign:
[/b][/quote]

now that was just a dumb comment... normally there funny but this one just wasnt. nice try tho bob. you know supras are dyno beats there pretty much made for mad HP so thats why i said that. (smartass) :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Fish
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list