3800 Corolla s v4 vs Mustang v6

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
Mustang and Camaro owners always talk shit V6 or V8. (nothing directed at rob or joe) just around here, the people thing they are gods if they have one or the other. yet they will never bite at a stoplight.... NOBODY EVER WILL!!!!!! WTF!!!!! FUCKING HICKS!!!!! wheres burt, im gonn find hima nd race his escape lol

preussenGTP

Banned
Feb 11, 2008
chicagoland
trollop8.gif

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
Mustang and Camaro owners always talk shit V6 or V8. (nothing directed at rob or joe) just around here, the people thing they are gods if they have one or the other. yet they will never bite at a stoplight.... NOBODY EVER WILL!!!!!! WTF!!!!! FUCKING HICKS!!!!! wheres burt, im gonn find hima nd race his escape lol
[/b]

I just thought it was a great first post. :D

Possibly spam.

<div class='quotemain'>
Really, LIKE OMG!!! You shut him up good!
[/b]

ha. so how u doen rob!??
[/b][/quote]

sup mr. turboooooo i've been good.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
P.S. if the mustang would have had traction, you would have lost being that you only won by a half a car :)

Usually your first post is "hey, im new here, just wanted to say hi"

not, "i pwned a v6 mustang that spun its tires and was only half a car behind me"

:lolsign:
[/b]

A v6 mustang can spin its tires? Was it raining or snowing? Perhaps he dropped the clutch at 6 grand?

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
[attachmentid=3042]SO there is kid my school taking shit and stuf abuth hes car so i was like if your car is that fast than lets race so he acpted it. we line tham up so he started to brun out and stuf so on the end i win buy haf of car i shut that guy forever now he dosn't tallk shit that moch lol B)
[/b]

Your still slow lmao i'll race u in my winter beater Grand Am Gt and i'll still own your ass giving u 2 cars ;)

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
[attachmentid=3042]SO there is kid my school taking shit and stuf abuth hes car so i was like if your car is that fast than lets race so he acpted it. we line tham up so he started to brun out and stuf so on the end i win buy haf of car i shut that guy forever now he dosn't tallk shit that moch lol B)
[/b]

Your still slow lmao i'll race u in my winter beater Grand Am Gt and i'll still own your ass giving u 2 cars ;)
[/b][/quote]

only 2?

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

only 2?
[/b][/quote]

How about 7 that sound better Rob ? :lolsign:

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

only 2?
[/b][/quote]

How about 7 that sound better Rob ? :lolsign:
[/b][/quote]

Thanks darling.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info