3800 Met Desmond Clark last night

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
He was at my work signing autographs, awesome guy. He was supposed to bring pics to sign but forgot so we had to take him to kinko's to get some off of his laptop, but he was really cool about it, joked the whole time, took his time to talk to everyone, take pics and have some drinks, not like some of the other A-Hole players we have had in there before (cough cough dan hampton cough cough) But ya, i got a pic with him on my phone and a bunch of autographs, doug Buffone and Ed O'Bradivich were there also.

S

sr71_rgl

Yup thats where i work, ya he's a very nice guy, not as big as i thought he would be though, Hampton was a monster but still a jag.
[/b]

A friend of mine used to live near Halas Hall a number of years ago so we'd drive over to watch them practice once in awhile and hang out sometimes in the parking lot to talk to the players as they'd get in their cars. Hampton was walking out one time...not a very impressive looking guy for a pro footballer. He was built more like a power forward. He was in obvious pain, with bags of ice taped to both knees and walked like an 80yr old. That same day I saw Thayer and Neal Anderson get in a honda accord together and Thayer was so freaking wide Anderson had to sit in the back seat even though it was just the two of them in the car :blink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info