3800 Garage Space for rent??

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I store my car at a place called Chucks Storage in Pell Lake Wisconsin. We store our snowmobiles and boat there when not in season so Chuck gives me a deal. I get a 10 X 25 garage for $70 a month. Around my area storage places want $150+ a month for smaller really ghetto looking 10 X 20 garages. :blink:

If there are any "old people" in your neighborhood that you know well, ask them if you can put your car in there garage over the winter, most old people dont have two cars and some go down to florda in the winter.

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
No old people around my neighborhood. This blows.
[/b]

I could ask my grandmother for you if you are desperate.. She has a two car garage, but only one car (her car) is in it I believe. PM me for details if ur interested.
[/b][/quote]

I'll let you know. I'm lookin for a spot that would be by itself. I don't want to inconvience anyone to have to watch out for door dings, etc.

I really appreciate you posting.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
No old people around my neighborhood. This blows.
[/b]

I could ask my grandmother for you if you are desperate.. She has a two car garage, but only one car (her car) is in it I believe. PM me for details if ur interested.
[/b][/quote]

I'll let you know. I'm lookin for a spot that would be by itself. I don't want to inconvience anyone to have to watch out for door dings, etc.

I really appreciate you posting.
[/b][/quote]

Not a problem.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info