Is this an okay computer screen???

copscreen.jpg

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Samsung makes some of the best LCD monitors now, I myself have a Samsung 19" 914V LCD I got on black friday last year for $179.

The monitor you posted is a nice price but it is a widescreen and I dont know if you really want that maybe check out something like this.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16824001089

I

imported_1fastGTP

thats a good monitor. has 4 sec response time which is nice the resolution is a little low.. not bad tho and the contrast is as well, but for the price you cant go wrong. your dad should love it.
im buying the 22" one has 5ms response with 900-1 contrast and killer resolution(i think like 1660x1200).

I

imported_1fastGTP

Yea he needs a good picture he has a flight simulator and flys helicopters so if this is a POS he will think that and not appreciate it and would tell me save my MONEY so lemme know..
[/b]

if i was you try and fine one with more contrast and resolution. the response time is perfect, i think you should try the 20" i think its better (the samsung version)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info