3800 razzi body kits

• Thread starter imported_silverbullet
  • Start date
I

imported_silverbullet

thanks for your input chad! on the picture most of the guys have their monte lower and put all kinds of crazy stuff on and i'm not going to do that to mine. my stock rims are 17 and if i do get after market wheels it's going to be 17 or 18. that's why i don't think it will look rice. plus i'm not going to lower it. i think the body kit is only going to drop about an 1" from my orginial ground effect.

I

imported_silverbullet

thanks guys! yeah why not i think i'll install it next spring. it wouldn't be wise choice to have it install now specially snow going to be falling by thursday. here is my monte.

IMG_1913.jpg

IMG_1911.jpg

I

imported_silverbullet

no i don't like the way slp grill looks. i think it looks better on a darker color monte. the door molding is going to have to stay. i like to take it off, but you know how it is living in the city. no matter how far you park your car away from everybody there's always some dummy wants to park next to you, and mess up your car. i was thinking about debadging the "monte carlo ss" emblem on the trunk, but leave the chevy emblem on. i think that would good.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info