3800 41 was HOOKIN today!!!

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
On The Bumper in the Outlaw TA.... :D B)
bumper-Still003.jpg

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
does anything break on the drop back down? what type of suspension do yu have to have on the fronts..to withstand that hit back down?
[/b]
Yup, the trans pan crushed when it came down, ended the day early :angry: . The suspension on the car is set up to only lift the front end about one foot off the ground off the trans brake. This was about 5 feet off the ground off the foot brake :eek: .

Single digit Racing

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
if you see his vids he doesnt run all the way... he goes through the 8th and lets off. im assuming he does that so his competitors dont know his times.. and they pretty much go up blind head to head.
[/b]

if your talking about the ta I think he let off cuz he couldent see shit being that his front end was like 4 foot off the ground

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
if you see his vids he doesnt run all the way... he goes through the 8th and lets off. im assuming he does that so his competitors dont know his times.. and they pretty much go up blind head to head.

if your talking about the ta I think he let off cuz he couldent see shit being that his front end was like 4 foot off the ground
[/quote
shauns right, hes practicing launching.

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
you guys read much?

The car broke when it came back down...crushed the trans pan, the driver let off, and the impact coming down probably caused his hand to come off the wheel and hit the blinker.
[/b]
Pretty much as you described it. He would have stayed in it but it drifted way to far to the center after 330'. I am very impressed at how softly Tony put it down. The damage could have been much worse. I looked over the car yesterday on the lift and there was very little underside damage.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info