3800 New here

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
Welcome!

Is West Frankfort located in Sothern Illinois? I have a buddy down in Norris City, which I *think* is close by? It's been about 7 yrs since I have been down there. We went drinking in some little ass bar...looked like a barn or something. Afterwards we went and ate at some little hole in the wall restaurant that had the best eggs & bacon. Good times

If this is NOT your town, disregard. :)

B

blazzinbird

Well i sold the t/a back in april. It couldnt be drove but on perfect days. 560 rwhp. More of a drag car. Well I was going to buy a sti instead for the awd and 4 door. didnt mention to the old lady it has 300hp. Well on my way down to get it we filed everything was waiting decided to get lunch and saw a harley shop. befor the subie dealer got back to me I was already on my way home with my new harley. They called me a day later said i was able to get the sti but would almost be 600 a monthI hung up. had picked up a 94 gp se trans just blew went and got this car.

If my old lady has her way nothing will be done to it. For once Im going to try not to for a while. untill its paid off. atleast.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info