3800 Grand Prix GT for sale

i have a 99 Bronzmist grand prix GT for sale. the body is in VERY good condition and the paint is awesome when clean. There is alot of miles on the motor but this car would be awesome for a project car, or a motor swap. everything else on the car is good. i also have a short block that comes with the car if anyone would like it.

i am asking around $4000, thats what kbb said it was worth so im starting there. pm me if you have any other questions. thanks!

or you can e-mail me at [email protected]

thanks again!

Brooks

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
i have a 99 Bronzmist grand prix GT for sale. the body is in VERY good condition and the paint is awesome when clean. There is alot of miles on the motor but this car would be awesome for a project car, or a motor swap. everything else on the car is good. i also have a short block that comes with the car if anyone would like it.

i am asking around $4000, thats what kbb said it was worth so im starting there. pm me if you have any other questions. thanks!

thanks again!

Brooks
[/b]
what do you want for just the shortblock

<div class='quotemain'>

thanks again!

Brooks
[/b]
what do you want for just the shortblock
[/b][/quote]

$100....i dunno. the crank needs to be turned, but everything else is fine with it.
you dont need a car to put it in?? or do you kno anyone who needs a car. cause i need to get ride of it ASAP!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info