3800 GTp Vs Impala SS

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
Whats up guys well yesterday I had a run in with a former member from ILGPC's car. If any of you remember Caedo, I raced his car. I forgot what he told me that his car does in the 1/4 mile but I do remember him saying that his car did a 14.4 bone stock....Now with a 3.4 pulley, DHP pcm, togs, rt catback, fuelpressure regulator, and thrasher intake it should run 13.7-13.9 or something like that anyways the car fell in my brothers hands (sloogtp) so my lil bro was talking smack about my boat so we put both cars to the test heres the first run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9R1eupLbOk

I lost :angry: but I didn't get a good launch, after a small burnout and a different technique

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8ox5p7XrPY

B) I seriously thought I had no chance against him...now he wants to mod some more, I guess im in trouble :eek: lol

Hope you enjoyed the video.
Not to talk smack about GTP's but I had fun running agains it, with a better launch the GTP should be able to hang with my SS.

at least im not retarded enough to provide a video of racing by innocent bystanders. I am smart enough to choose where and when I do race my car and it's not anywhere near what you just provided. Sure dude, I'll be on the look out for your cool impala. :gaylaugh:
[/b]

Lets see how gay is your laugh when your poor lil shitter cant keep up with such a heavy car ....So you call chosing where you race smart? I thought racing was stupid? so therefore you are just as stupid as me. How ironic is that moron? I always race at the dragstrip and If I chose a 3 lane interstate guess why? Cause the limit is 55mph so theres no car doing 30mph :blink: just for your info...and yes racing is stupid hence why I seldomly engage in doin it...I did to shut my lil brother up took 3 races 5 min. and then it was done. But dont worry I'll try not to laugh at your gay acura and if you want a nice match of acura vs acura I have a 96 integra that will demonstrate that I'm not solid on owning Gm cars :p

UNCTYPE-S

Regular
Jun 18, 2008
Chicago
<div class='quotemain'>
Not if it's beating GTP's. :lolsign:

supp rob!?!?! When the fuck are we meetin up brotha?
[/b]

I've been alright man. We definetly gotta plan something soon.

BTW.....your Acura is a "shitter"
[/b][/quote]

Ya we do.

My acura is a shitter. :lolsign:

I'm gonna leave this thread to die. i'm just laughin over the fact that this guy takes shit so seriously. If I said my dick was bigger then yours, would you get all PMS'y too?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info