3800 busted!

I was driving on 47th st. in Lyons in busy traffic around 7pm or so the other night, when this Chevy pickup with a cap on the bed is weaving in and out of traffic and cutting people off in my rearview mirror. As this dildo got up on my tail i slowed down a bit to give him more room and let him pass. Naturally he goes around me ( i say 'he' but i dunno if it was a guy or girl ) and cuts-off all of the cars in front of me (two) without signaling, and at a high rate of speed. As he passes the car in the left lane he then attempts to cut off this CTA/RTA BUS !!

How it happened was he was going at least 55-60mph in the left lane and then made a quick lane change to get in the small space between the car in front of him in the left lane and then get ahead of the bus in the right lane. When he swerved in front of the bus, the bus hit his passenger side rear quaterpanel almost flipping this fool over, but he kept on going! I could see people were turning off at the light and nobody else was gonna follow him; That's when i sped up, tailed him and contacted 911 on my phone. I was transferred to the local PD where i gave a description of what occurred, his license plate number and vehicle description.

Five minutes later the dispatcher calls me back to confirm they busted this douche, and to get the rest of my information.

This person was driving like a complete maniac and it's very fortunate nobody was injured by him/her.
The drivers address is somewhere in Berwyn or Stickney on Home ave. (i heard it when the arresting officer called his info into dispatch :lol: ).. I'm watching for it in the Suburban Life 'Police Beat' - LoL

:cheers:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info