3800 Lets get started early...

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Algonquin Commons and Streets are both good spots to chill in the parking lot. But with the cold weather im gonna guess the turnout wouldnt be as good as the summer meets. Algonquin commons is a good spot to meet, but it is very far for some of the members down south, I think streets is a more central location.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Algonquin Commons and Streets are both good spots to chill in the parking lot. But with the cold weather im gonna guess the turnout wouldnt be as good as the summer meets. Algonquin commons is a good spot to meet, but it is very far for some of the members down south, I think streets is a more central location.
[/b]

Thats true, But Im just thinking of places for when it gets nice out for us to meet... Streets are always busy, I like the commons because it is a place where we can all get together and just have fun.. Anyways, Hows the TA Mike...

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
ok well seeing as every year 99% of the club bails on the big main events like MGM, nationals,gpg,IDD.
how about we start going to more of these and not worry about small meetings. this year all everyone said was i wish i would of know ahead of time or maybe next year....well hey its nov of this year start planing these events. they are the nationaly organized pontiac events some specificly even for GPs
with the poor turnouts at all events i would not be surprised of a few get canceled in 07 like 06

so what would be more fun for the club meeting in a parking lot waiting for people to get kicked out, bored and cold.....or plan big grand events where everyone has a chance to meet vendors, see other GPsan meet there owners.
the small meets are fun but no where near any of these larger events. i know we will be at almost every event this year and might even be following the nopi tour for a bit depending on a few things

lets start being known as a GP club,we are one ofthe biggest clubs and always have one of the smaller turnouts. i know not everyone wants to drive or trailor the car but hell even showing up to watch shows support. i know you people are aware of what a car pool is. this doesnt apply to

i think starting a meeting post or a convoy post a month before the events would be smart(most this year were like the week before or of)
just saying we should make these a priorty over small meets(which seem to get a decent turnout)
-end rant

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
ok well seeing as every year 99% of the club bails on the big main events like MGM, nationals,gpg,IDD.
how about we start going to more of these and not worry about small meetings. this year all everyone said was i wish i would of know ahead of time or maybe next year....well hey its nov of this year start planing these events. they are the nationaly organized pontiac events some specificly even for GPs
with the poor turnouts at all events i would not be surprised of a few get canceled in 07 like 06

so what would be more fun for the club meeting in a parking lot waiting for people to get kicked out, bored and cold.....or plan big grand events where everyone has a chance to meet vendors, see other GPsan meet there owners.
the small meets are fun but no where near any of these larger events. i know we will be at almost every event this year and might even be following the nopi tour for a bit depending on a few things

lets start being known as a GP club,we are one ofthe biggest clubs and always have one of the smaller turnouts. i know not everyone wants to drive or trailor the car but hell even showing up to watch shows support. i know you people are aware of what a car pool is. this doesnt apply to

i think starting a meeting post or a convoy post a month before the events would be smart(most this year were like the week before or of)
just saying we should make these a priorty over small meets(which seem to get a decent turnout)
-end rant
[/b]

I agree 100%.. I would like to go to these things but with me Im not always off work.. Then another thing is no one else around me ever goes.. BUT I want to go to a lot of these next year...I say we all go in a HUGE group.. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info