3800 ooops we did it again...

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
yeah youll hate me more now....our contact at the body shop got another one for us off a wrecked 03 GTP i think he wants 75$ for this one but still well worth it ;)
Al will be talking with him to see if we can score other parts from the engine to complete our list for the 442, and i am leaving for a couple of Jyards right now getting some stuff for the 442 and the CJ7 that we are going to Attica (badlands) this friday... going to test out the 35" muds some more, the last outting we had to cut some more off the rear tire wells

just figured i'd share :D

a beutifull day to be in a junkyard :lolsign:

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Nice.
[/b]
check for a PM shortly

let us know what ever else the guy has left over once you done picking the meat from the engines bones
was he selling any body parts off if it?
have fun in the mud,that shits always a blast
[/b]
hell we are waiting to hear back from him when we can pick it up and more info on the victom...
well we WERE going to go...
BUT IT'S HALF PRICE WEEKEND AT THE JUNK YARDS!!!!!!!!! Friday, saturday, sunday

And I found a 98 L67 regal in one of the yards that hasent been touched yet!!! WOOOT! B)
i'm not tellin'!!!! till the parts are mine, the heads will be 20$ each!! :ph34r:
sooooo i will be raping that regal on friday (that almost rhymes :lolsign: )
I may even take the blower with it too, pulleys etc.

Hey Mike/Ron you need rail cores? I scored one today and will probably have two more soon since i'm Jyarding tomarrow as well (may hit up the Hammond yard too)

What i scored today...
1 L67 railset 15$
from a 94 black cutlass convertible 3.4 DOHC
front strut tower brace 5$
rear trunk lip spoiler MINT!!!!! no scratches or warping!!! 15$ (these go for over 75$ online in this shape)
passenger side lip spoiler tailight MINT!!!! 8$

what sux is the left side tailight was broke the fuck up...on both of the cutty convertibles (yeah, they had two LQ1 cutty verts...both black)

SOoooo I have already given AL his birthday and Xmas presents

If anyone is looking for parts, THIS IS THE WEEKEND!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Turbocharged400sbc
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list