Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
big meets like that happen about 4-5 times a year
2-race/mod days
usualy 2 syp sets up
and 1 that a random person sets up because its been a while since the last one
we like to leave it up to syp and steph latly.........some of us are very lazy and cant handle organizing.
plus, if its not one of those people that set it up, most think it will be BS and few will show.
when we do have them there lots of fun and last for hours into the night

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
2-race/mod days
usualy 2 syp sets up
we like to leave it up to syp and steph latly.........some of us are very lazy and cant handle organizing.
plus, if its not one of those people that set it up, most think it will be BS and few will show.
[/b]

well im all for getting together shows and meets and whatever plsu i go to great distance to make the meets. but im still confused on who syp is?? someone told me to watch out for him but never told me why. whats wrong with him

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

<div class='quotemain'>
2-race/mod days
usualy 2 syp sets up
[/b]

well im all for getting together shows and meets and whatever plsu i go to great distance to make the meets. but im still confused on who syp is?? someone told me to watch out for him but never told me why. whats wrong with him
[/b][/quote]

he likes to play grabass with the newbies.......J/K nothing is wrong with him, he's actually pretty helpful, puts together good meets, and makes some pretty killer vids.
CJ

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
I would be steph and welcome you silly little newbie :lolsign: :D

And I am going to try and plan something soon when school chills out and stops kicking my ass
[/b]

Me 2, Next year ( season ) Im going to be trying to plan a bunch of stuff with other members.. We had 1 good size meet in Algonquin... :D Hope to see you ALL there...

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
I would be steph and welcome you silly little newbie :lolsign: :D

And I am going to try and plan something soon when school chills out and stops kicking my ass
[/b]

Me 2, Next year ( season ) Im going to be trying to plan a bunch of stuff with other members.. We had 1 good size meet in Algonquin... :D Hope to see you ALL there...
[/b][/quote]

hell you can count me in already. im bringing the pop lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list