3800 Night Shade/Paint

I

imported_1fastGTP

for paint it depends on how much you want the light to show. i have to coats of black w/ red flake mix to match my car. then voytech i believe has 4 coats... which is really dark... if i was you just go with 2 and enjoy that. if you need tony to do it let me know.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
for paint it depends on how much you want the light to show. i have to coats of black w/ red flake mix to match my car. then voytech i believe has 4 coats... which is really dark... if i was you just go with 2 and enjoy that. if you need tony to do it let me know.
[/b]

THANK YOU... B)

YoU can keep the hood now... :lol:

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
OK I went to the shopt today, They said they might have to do 1 coat because the paint they use is so stroung.. They said they will do 2 if I want but perfer to do 1.. They are goiing to use a not so stroung paint and do 2 coats and a clear coat, then well see if I like it.. BUT with such a stroung paint, how many coats do you need??? For the guys who already have this done, what kind of paint did you use???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info