3800 PEMS OR HEADERS

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
IM IN.. :) I would say do headers.. That way if you go crazy with mods you wont lose any money on headers because you will already have them.. Headers will help with almost any mods, so that way you'll have nothing to lose... ;)

What do YOU GUYS think???

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
inbeforefish

but really, bottom line, to save money, you have to have a goal/plan before you mod. many people (including myself) have wasted money on parts that get upgraded (for me-ssic<wbs genI<wbs gen3).

pem/rocker setup would be a nice gain. but if you really want to get the most out of the car, and the money isnt a huge issue, go for the headers. i would go for S&S or SLP rather than the pacesetters, unless you get the GT headers (i thought one of the vendors were coming out with those). the primaries are too large for a n/a car w/o cam/heads IMHO.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Whats with all the fish comments tonight?? :lolsign:

I could be like inb4mikeksaysgets&s or something. HAHA.

Pacesetters are too big for N/A. S&S, TOGs, SLPs. Go with what you can afford and what looks good for you. To me, the SLPs were the best bang for buck IMO.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info