3800 97 gtp

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
4 Door Silvermist 1997, 149,xxx miles on her. Has a C-ya trans that the pump is going out on. Once it gets pumped up it runs fine. Motor has IC, TOG titanium headers, and a pcm. Inside has a ICCU, pioneer in dash cd player, and a couple gauges fp, boost and forget the other one. Car is far from great shape but a dependable daily driver. I put 60 plus miles a day on her and she runs great. Has a DEI remote start that I have to get the remote replaced on. Antena broke off. Would like to get about 2500 for the car. I'll post pics sometime over the weekend after I clean her up a bit.

Hale

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
Should be cleaning car up this weekend and getting photos up. Once cleaned up i'm probably going to jump price to 3500, if no interest i'll be demoding it and selling it that way.

As of now

Phantom Gauges Trans Temp, Fuel Pressure, Boost and Trans Temp gauges.
SD hood
TOG headers titanium old style
3' exhaust all the way back to Y then 2.5 to some Dynomax muffs
Blue ICCU
Intense FWI
Thrasher pulley hub with 3.0
Flip down Pioneer head unit
ILGPC 3rd gen IC
C-ya trans with C-ya LSD (will need rebuild and would rebuild while it is still solid.) Trans i'm sure will hold up to normal driving for a good year, if you beat on it who knows
Front MT ET streets on 15/ rims
I'll get pics up this Sunday
I think that is about all

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• gtphale
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list